Friday, March 18, 2011

Me from A-to Z!

**Snagged from 21 Days***
(A) Age: 33
(B) Bed Size: Queen
(C) Chore You Really Dislike: Cleaning something I have JUST cleaned
(D) Dogs? zero!!
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Coffee!!!
(F) Favorite Color: Green
(G) Gold or Silver? Silver
(H) Height: 5'5"
(I) Instruments You Play: Clarinet in School, Piano
(J) Job Title: DJ, Traffic Director and Office Flunky
(K) Kids: Elizabeth 8
(L) Live: Hesper, IA
(M) Mom's Name: Betty: name-sake of an Elizabeth but her full name is Betty NOT Elizabeth
(N) Nicknames: Nell, Nellie, Goofy Duck, Maid Janelle of Escargot
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Only after having given birth
(P) Pet Peeve: oh wow! Where do I start with this?? There are soooooo many! Probably the biggest is people who are incapable of engaging their brains! Use what God gave you!! Oh yea, BAD DRIVERS!! (seriously, I could keep going, I am a jerk)
(Q) Quote from a Movie: "peas and carrots" from Forest Gump (although I love both peas and carrots but HATE the combo of the two so really it doesn't make sense), "Epiphy-what??" from Hook
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right
(S) Siblings: 2 Sisters and 1 brudder
(T) Time You Wake Up? the alarm goes off at 6am - the clock in the bedroom is set fast so by the time I've snoozed once it is 6 when I get up.
(U) Underwear:  In kind of shameful shape! People! I didn't know the mom thing meant my underwear budget went to other things!! Good grief
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: asparagus
(W) What Makes You Run Late: The kid!!
(X) X-Rays: lungs when I was a kid I had pneumonia
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: steaks on the grill
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Monkeys!!


In the meantime, I'm out finding myself ....

2 comments:

  1. Well, wow... we are similar! Except I'm older and I'm not a jerk.

    Seriously, I'm not ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I actually knew most of this stuff!

    ReplyDelete